Vinyl, 2×LPOut of stockRead More
CD, 2×CD$8.99Read More
- + WAV / FLAC
In stock, shipping now.
320 kbps, LAME-encoded
Buy vinyl get download free, simply add the vinyl to your basket, the download will automatically be emailed to you when you complete your order.
Strut present an essential new retrospective of Factory Records, the seminal Manchester club-turned-record label set up by Tony Wilson and Alan Erasmus.Compiled by Bill Brewster of djhistory.com, the album places the spotlight on some of the label’s early dancefloor-based work across key 12” mixes and rarities, from the unmistakeable productions of Martin Hannett to more unheralded backroom work by New Order’s Bernard Sumner and A Certain Ratio drummer Donald Johnson, under their BeMusic and DoJo monikers.
Digital Track List
- 1 Looking From A Hilltop (Megamix) Section 25 8:08 Buy
- 2 Love Tempo Quando Quango 7:52 Buy
- 3 Express 52nd Street 5:02 Buy
- 4 Little Voices Swamp Children 7:17 Buy
- 5 Boss Toyota Trouble Biting Tongues 5:34 Buy
- 6 For Belgian Friends The Durutti Column 5:22 Buy
- 7 Art On 45 Royal Family And The Poor 4:47 Buy
- 8 Dirty Disco Section 25 5:18 Buy
- 9 Puppeteer Blurt 3:20 Buy
- 10 See Them A 'Come X-O-Dus 8:27 Buy